The Outdoor Milo Occasional Chair features a generously curved back crafted from rope set atop a four-legged stainless steel base with a durable powder coat finish. The quick dry cushion with foam insert has a washable cover and is UV protected for longevity outdoors.
2030W x 900D x 700H
Measure for delivery
Seat Height: 470H
- Powder coated stainless steel frame
- Quick dry foam cushion
- Polyester woven rope is water resistant
- Upholstery seat and woven rope UV-protected
MCM House outdoor fabrics are specially treated to withstand a wide range of weather conditions. To ensure good times and good looks for your outdoor furniture, we recommend:
- Regularly brushing lightly with a dry, soft bristle brush. The aim being to dust off dirt before it can become embedded in the fabric.
- For everyday stains, brush off dirt and wash with mild soap and lukewarm water solution, no more than 30°c. Use a sponge or soft bristle brush to clean where needed. Rinse thoroughly to remove soap and allow to air dry.
- Avoid letting water sit for prolonged periods of time on the fabric, as this can lead to staining or discolouration. Tip cushions on their sides with the zipper facing down and unzipped to ensure that all water drains out.
- Store cushions in a cool, dry place when they are not in use for prolonged periods of time.
- We recommend using furniture covers when items are not in use; furniture, cushions and covers should be clean and dry before covering. Ideally, cushions should be removed (whenever possible) before covering the frames for longer than a few days to avoid mould and mildew build-up.
- For longevity of your product do not leave upholstered furniture uncovered in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Note, we don't recommend using a washing machine, or a dry cleaner. Do not tumble dry.
Frame Maintenance: Clean with a soft cloth and warm water.
MCM ship small decor items via Australia Post. Delivery will be calculated at the checkout based on your post code. You will be sent your tracking number once your order has been dispatched.
Our online store offers Australia wide shipping excluding TAS & NT.
Delivery charges are based on shipment location and total volume of your order. These fees are calculated at checkout.
Prior to placing your order, it is important that you consider where the items will be placed, and any potential delivery obstacles including entry ways and staircases. A return delivery charge will be applicable should delivery not be successful due to inadequate access. Please check our measuring guide here before confirming your order.
If the item has an enquire status or if you are unable to generate a shipping quote at the checkout, please fill in the form on the product page or contact us here and our sales team will be in touch. For more delivery information click here.