MCM House outdoor fabrics are specially treated to withstand a wide range of weather conditions. To ensure good times and good looks for your outdoor furniture, we recommend:
- Regularly brushing lightly with a dry, soft bristle brush. The aim being to dust off dirt before it can become embedded in the fabric.
- For everyday stains, brush off dirt and wash with mild soap and lukewarm water solution, no more than 30°c. Use a sponge or soft bristle brush to clean where needed. Rinse thoroughly to remove soap and allow to air dry.
- Avoid letting water sit for prolonged periods of time on the fabric, as this can lead to staining or discolouration. Tip cushions on their sides with the zipper facing down and unzipped to ensure that all water drains out.
- Store cushions in a cool, dry place when they are not in use for prolonged periods of time.
- We recommend using furniture covers when items are not in use; furniture, cushions and covers should be clean and dry before covering. Ideally, cushions should be removed (whenever possible) before covering the frames for longer than a few days to avoid mould and mildew build-up.
- For longevity of your product do not leave upholstered furniture uncovered in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Note, we don't recommend using a washing machine, or a dry cleaner.
- Do not tumble dry.